Saturday, February 16, 2013

It's my birthday!

 
Avigayil is turing six years old!
This is Avi's second birthday home with us and we can not imagine life without our AVI!
She is a joy...a gift
She is an amazing blessing!
Celebrate with us through these photos!
Celebrate Avi's life!
 

Thought I would share Avi's favorite song as the text to the photos!
Nope...not very spiritual but it is her favorite non the less
I had a little turtle
His name was tiny Tim
 

I put him in the bathtub
to see if he could swim

He drank up all the water

He ate up all the soap

and now he's sick in bed with a bubble in his throat

Bubble bubble bubble
(can you see Ellianna trying to get Avi to say Bubble)

bubble bubble bubble
bubble

bubble

bubble

bubble

bubble


POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AVI!
 
The Lord your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”
Zephaniah 3:17







2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, they are absolutely LOVELY, Stephanie! Just look at those glowing faces, and picture them BEFORE Daddy and Mommy and family and love and home! I can't wait to see you all up at the cabin! And I definitely want you to teach me that song! Does it have hand motions to go with it? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there my friend,

    I can't wait to get together at the cabin and I will most definately teach you the song - if you don't mind my "non ability singing voice" - Avi doesn't seem to mind though! It does have a few motions and the emphasis on the POP is what Avi waits for! Thanks for the awesome comment! They are amazing I think!

    ReplyDelete