Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A day in the life of...

Ellianna
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
Ellianna loves life! Her smile lights up a room!  Her personality is evident in that smile!
 
What is a day like in the life of Olyvia
in an Eastern European Orphanage with spina bifida?
 
 
What is a day like in the life of Rachele in an Eastern European Orphanage
with cerebral palsy?
 
 
Go here to read about someone who prayed for and loved Rachele and see how GOD is answering all those prayers NOW...TODAY!
Go here to read about the story behind why this song is so meaningful TODAY for RACHELE...for Olyvia...for me!
"Someone worth dying for"
by Mikeschair
 
Here is the upspoken cry of Rachele and Olyvia and so many more wondering if they are really worth fighting for -
Am I more than flesh and bone?
Am I really something beautiful?

Yeah, I want to believe, I want to believe that
I'm not just some wandering soul
That you don't see and you don't know
Yeah, I want to believe, would you help me believe
That I am someone worth fighting for

The bridge of the song is God’s response to Rachele....to Olyvia...to AJ...to....
You're worth it, you can't earn it
Yeah, the cross has proven,
That you're sacred and blameless.
Your life has purpose!
 
 
Go here to check out our RR page
 
Proverbs 31: 8 - 9
JOIN our CRUSADE for Orphans
Be a VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Elianna is growing so much and looks happy as can be! Praying for all of the precious little souls waiting for love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos of Ellianna are absolutely precious! She is a beautiful little girl. I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say how amazing I think it is that you are helping orphans around the world. You really are an inspiration! If you (and this goes for any of your readers, too) need any advice or resources about cerebral palsy, I recommend checking out CP Family Network. It's a great site that I have found really helpful. Anyway, keep doing God's work and good luck to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete