Friday, March 29, 2013

I have a MAKER part II

Savannah
5 1/2 years old                      8 `1/2 years old

http://reecesrainbow.org/category/rescued

I HAVE A MAKER -

HE knows my name....

HE has formed me and made me...

He has given me a family...

He places the lonely in families -Psalm 26:8

He is the voice for the voiceless - Proverbs 31: 8 - 9

He hears their every cry - Psalm 145: 17 - 21 "The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. The LORD is near to all them that call on him, to all that call on him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them. The LORD preserves all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy. My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever".

HAPPY EASTER - HE is Risen

6 comments:

  1. Is she going to be yours? I checked the 'rescued' page daily rejoicing in all the chosen and found children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How exciting that these two dear girls will be forever loved and cherished in your family :) Best wishes as you work to bring them home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your FSP on RR. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for your family and for your new girls. Praying all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart is full of JOY with this post! God moves mountains :-). Love you Stephanie!

    Happy Easter!!!!!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw this on RR - wow, yay, awesome!!! Praying for you guys, with much love from Alaska!

    ReplyDelete