Tuesday, November 20, 2012

thankfulness

Psalm 136: 1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
His faithful love endures forever.
So thankful that Elysse can come stay with me! 
Please visit the blog post about Elysse!
 
 
Psalm 136: 4 Give thanks to him who alone does mighty miracles.
His faithful love endures forever
Gee what am I thankful for?
my sisters - sasha angelina avigayil and someday aj who is still in the philippines
my spinach dip and broccoli
my mommy and daddy
my new curious george dvd from my aunt
miss sangrey my k teacher
my friends in k that make me laugh
string beans and pears
 
Psalm 136: 23 - 24 He remembered us in our weakness.
His faithful love endures forever.
 He saved us from our enemies.
His faithful love endures forever
Remember to check back cause mommy says she is going to update you on Hannah hopes and tell you all about what aj's allies and the new auntie program in the philippines is all about
You know...I am a voice for the voiceless and you can be one too
 
mommy says my personality lights up a room and my smile can be contagious
what do you think?
there are so many children - the numbers seem to keep going up - so many just like me that need to be loved - I am VERY loved and I LOVE IT!
I LOVE LIFE!
Can you tell?!!!
 
 
the face of thankfulness
 

No comments:

Post a Comment