Saturday, June 2, 2012

We are on our way home! My favorite moments of the journey...

 We love you Toni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 The babushka I got an opportunity to hug and talk to ...may the LORD bless her!
Oh how we love Toni...oh how my heart is broken for all the children left behind...today those children are lying in a crib rocking and spending the morning hours, the afternoon hours and the night hours rocking, banging their heads, chewing their hands, scratching their skin and waiting for LOVE!
What more can we do?  I will leave you with that question?  You answer it...

Psalm 26:8

See you at home!  Watch out world here comes Angelina "LINA" Mariyana Carpenter - the Messenger...your life will never be the same after you meet her in person!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Lina, I can't wait to see what God's plan is for her life!

    I can't believe I get to meet Toni in a couple months also :)

    ReplyDelete