Thursday, April 26, 2012

Birthdays - KID STYLE!

Happy Birthday Ellianna Ya-Ting!!!

Birthdays are great when celebrated with friends!

Cousins too!
Sisters!!
Birthdays are most fun when they are KID STYLE...check this out and see what I mean....
"It's my party and I'll play how I want to...play how I want to...play how I want to....








             Sorry you missed my birthday little sister LINA!!!!   You would have had fun!!
                                                      I can't wait for you to come home!

We are all missing you Angelina LINA Mariyana!  Our hearts ache for you!
Psalm 9: 1 - 2 NIV
I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.  
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 7th birthday sweet girl! I want to have a fun party like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday (((HUGS))) Love the sisters picture!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks so much for the Happy Birthday greetings! It was a great day!! Life with Ellianna is pure excitement and love! She is what you see in that smile...an amazing little girl! I just love how the LORD has made each of our girls so unique and so amazing! I am so blessed!!!

    Love you lots...steph

    ReplyDelete